- Site News
- Garden Types
- Individual Gardens
- Photo Galleries
- Garden Blogs
Please create an account to get started.
I'd like to encourage site visitors to join, leave comments, post on the forums, join some groups, and put up some pictures on the photo gallery.
The sign up form requires that you check your email account and activate your account before you can do anything.... You can upload an avatar right away, but nothing else until you visit your email account.
- Gardening with Deer: The perennial question of what to do about the deer, is one I often see pos... 2923 view(s) | posted on March 10, 2012
- spiderwort: We're all tip-toeing around the disaster in Japan... The nuclear plant rem... 2711 view(s) | posted on March 18, 2011
- peony poppies: What colour is this? Papaver Paeoniflorum Planting various colours to... 1812 view(s) | posted on April 26, 2011
- wisteria: It's Chinese wisteria season When the Chinese wisteria bloom, they cre... 1574 view(s) | posted on March 21, 2011
- How to identify plants: Have you ever tried to get an interesting plant identified? This seems sim... 1370 view(s) | posted on February 11, 2012
- Too good to be true: Freebies for the garden At the risk of offending your local garden supply ... 1116 view(s) | posted on July 18, 2012
- They can’t all be natives: White Japanese azalea Rhododendron japonicum Japanese kerria kerria jap... 844 view(s) | posted on April 9, 2011
- Secret Garden Tour: It's that time again... The Hay House kicks off the secret garden tour. I'v... 832 view(s) | posted on April 30, 2011
- 2011 Summer pictures: Summer (part 3 of a 4 part series) Summer is a time of bright colours a... 819 view(s) | posted on January 5, 2012
- Monarch butterflies: Due to the Monarch butterfly coming under attack by Ortho, I feel like it's... 704 view(s) | posted on July 13, 2012