- Site News
- Garden Types
- Individual Gardens
- Photo Galleries
- Garden Blogs
Please create an account to get started.
I'd like to encourage site visitors to join, leave comments, post on the forums, join some groups, and put up some pictures on the photo gallery.
The sign up form requires that you check your email account and activate your account before you can do anything.... You can upload an avatar right away, but nothing else until you visit your email account.
- spiderwort: We're all tip-toeing around the disaster in Japan... The nuclear plant rem... 1581 view(s) | posted on March 18, 2011
- How to identify plants: Have you ever tried to get an interesting plant identified? This seems sim... 791 view(s) | posted on February 11, 2012
- peony poppies: What colour is this? Papaver Paeoniflorum Planting various colour... 731 view(s) | posted on April 26, 2011
- wisteria: It's Chinese wisteria season When the Chinese wisteria bloom, they cre... 542 view(s) | posted on March 21, 2011
- Secret Garden Tour: It's that time again... The Hay House kicks off the secret garden tour. I'v... 460 view(s) | posted on April 30, 2011
- They can’t all be natives: White Japanese azalea Rhododendron japonicum Japanese kerria kerria jap... 381 view(s) | posted on April 9, 2011
- Gardening with Deer: The perennial question of what to do about the deer, is one I often see pos... 380 view(s) | posted on March 10, 2012
- Winding down: There are still a few surprises coming from the shade garden... as the tree... 304 view(s) | posted on May 5, 2011
- Cicada Saturday: To be out in the garden this week, is to be accompanied by a chorus. Pictur... 263 view(s) | posted on April 23, 2011
- 2011 Summer pictures: Summer (part 3 of a 4 part series) Summer is a time of bright colours a... 252 view(s) | posted on January 5, 2012